Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bunkers


The bunkers have always been a favourite spot to visit, mainly because they go untouched for months and the view is amazing if the weather is clear.

It had been over 2 or 3 months since our last visit with quite a few new works appearing in the time frame.

DWT taking over!








The bunkers are too narrow to get the full spectrum with my camera but you get the idea .....

....................

If you have frequented PNTR's Flickr page you would have viewed this many times as I have. Good thing about this is that it can be seen from the houses surrounding the hills. Dope!





I know theres stuff out there that I have yet to photograph, but I'll get there.

Coming to you very soon .....

(Thanks for the mission AIM)

oO WWS Oo

No comments:

Post a Comment