Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fresh



Anyone spotted the posters by Australia's Everfresh Crew appearing around town? The long standing RONE paste-up on Taranaki Street has to be one of the oldest in Wellington as far as I can remember, but these are a welcome addition.


A copy of the above print had been put up on Garret Street along with the pastey below going up just around the corner in Glover park BUT both mysteriously disappeared after a heavy downfall ..... Had the posters become water-logged therefore easy to remove and take home? We'll never know.....




....................


Trike taking the place of where the Everfresh paste-up was.
Check out the extensive Everfresh Studio blog HERE

....................


I posted this throw by Evoke quite a while back, so when I saw that someone had added to it I couldn't help but laugh (and get a photo!)



Nice one Steve.


In other News.....

Sao Paulo artists Os Gemeos are having there second solo show at Milan gallery which opens January 25th. The show titled Nos bracos de um anjo ( In the arms of an angel) will feature never seen before works on canvas, musical sculptures and installations throughout the gallery.

Check Urbanpainting.info for more um Info!

Beef has never been as well documented till London's old school writer King Robbo and the ever elusive Banksy went head to head. I hate to speculate and it's probably easier if I let the experts do the talking...

Check the history HERE and the retaliation HERE

Sirum has his own blog. Check it HERE

And finally, Harley Jones has a solo show titled All my friends are superheroes @ Monumental Gallery, 9 Anzac Ave, Dunedin. Opens Friday January 29. Runs for 1 week

oO WWS Oo



1 comment:

  1. Someone added to it? Did Steve tell you that?? ...haha

    Here is my lo-fi snap of the Everfresh pastie:
    http://bit.ly/5KlGu
    I felt like I was celebrity spotting when I saw it ;)

    ReplyDelete