Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PNTR


I've been on a mad mission around town trying to photograph as many of PNTR's posters as I can. I'm grateful that alot of them are up around the area I live. I'm still wondering what has caused this mass exodus to Wellington from Dunedin though?








(I cropped this photo BADLY so It didn't show the wack tag underneath it)













Drypnz










I lost 1 or 2 photos in the process that I'll get at a later date.
And, I know I was going to post up the Yelz & Eek Yeti-Squatch photos but I'll save them for the next post.
So.....
Coming Up.....

Eek & Yelz

&

Gbak hit Welly


oO WWS Oo

2 comments:

  1. oO J Oo you have been on a mad mish, well dome bro, your photos are cool. I have only seen a couple of these so its good to see them all up in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dryps is the gayist and has got no steet cred sad but true

    ReplyDelete