Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tourists


I had some friends stop over for 4 days before they headed off to South America continuing their world tour so I thought I better be a good host and show them around Wellington.

First Stop: Mt Victoria Lookout.

I don't get up here much mostly beacuse I don't have a car and I'm prone to laziness. Not sure who these stencils belong to.


Next Up: TS, Rongotai, Lyall Bay

TS are instantly recognisable no matter where you go. I had to brave the southerly to get a decent shot of this while everyone else sat in the car trying to defrost after freezing half to death at Mt Vic.



(You can see street art photos taken by Przem & Les at this post HERE)

I did attempt to take them down Leftbank but run out of time..

The BMD


Shouting out all the cool kids!

This post is a bit mis-matched, but I was scouring YouTube for Wellington Graf and came across a short Doco starring Elie from BoomBox Gallery in their old premises.

Heaps of work by TS Ceap Ikon and quite a bit of Leftbank. Choice!



Coming Up...

Drypnz solo show @ Manky Chops

&

Tonks Grove Cont.

oO WWS Oo


No comments:

Post a Comment