Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sad Day


Now that I've got the laptop back I can get onto some serious posting again. But before all of that....

R.I.P

Michael Jackson

28.08.1958 - 26.06.2009



It's a sad day when one of your childhood heroe's passes away. I've got footage of me at age 4 or 5 dancing and miming to BAD. He seemed to be hated for what he wasn't than liked for what he was. R.I.P MJ

Meanwhile..

Thursday 2nd July



.....I might be hungover next Friday....

Below: Them DO WHATS TRUE boys (LMAO Unit!)

Evoke

Unit



I would like to say a big THANK YOU to the man in the white Van who ran over my lunch while I was taking these photos. Your a legend!

I've got such a back log of photo's since I was minus a laptop that it's probably going to take a few post's to catch up.


oO WWS Oo

No comments:

Post a Comment