Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Impatient!

It appears I spoke too soon on the Laptop front and didn't here anything back from the computer-fixers. I'll try my best to keep you entertained with a few photos sent to me by the lovely Miss Sarah N from London.

Sarah's photos have appeared numerous times on WWS over the course of a year. Pretty stoked to have someone on the other side of the world thats handy with a camera.

I assume most of these are taken around East London (Hoxton I think) but I'm not too sure.



Sarah commented on the photo below saying it replaced the hummingbird Stencil above but didn't last as long.

(sorry it's small, left click it and you can view it bigger)


Yeahhhh! Check that SickBoy! (on the left)





Damn that's bad!

Wish me luck on getting my laptop back. If I don't im'a gonna to have to get Irate on them!

oO WWS Oo

No comments:

Post a Comment