Monday, February 2, 2009

Jam


I've been a bit run off my feet lately trying to juggle a few things around before I go away on holiday (About time too!) and trying to organise a few things for Cuba Street Carnival.

Manky Chops are putting on a live graf/art jam which is sounding very promising indeed. I'll give you the official run-down when all is confirmed. I was approached by the Left Bank Residents association to see if I could organise another Left Bank paint mish as part of the Carnival.... But with all the things going on in one day I would have to be in 3 places at once, and with most of the quality writers being involved in the Manky Chops jam it doesn't leave much to work with sadly. Left Bank could do with sprucing up AGAIN


Since I'm in a bit of a rush, I'll keep this post short.

SIN



Thanks to The BMD for the heads up


IKON throwing up some goodness







oO WWS Oo

No comments:

Post a Comment