Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pirates Yelz Eek


Thursday evening saw the opening of the Pirates Exhibit at Manky Chops Gallery. I don't think I need to explain how awesome it was. Known for their clean line work, Cast and Editor with the help of a few good friends definately put it on.



Pirates exhibit runs til 13th March @ Manky Chops Gallery, Lvl 1, 166 Cuba St.

....................

I managed to escape work for half and hour to head up to Start Gallery on Cuba Street for Yelz & Eeks' exhibit opening on Friday night. Had I been able to hang out longer I would have taken some snaps :-(
Show runs until 11th March.

....................


Miss Mica
added her piece to the wall already inhabited by Ghostie and PNTR. Love her bold colour work!! And good to see someone mixing it up a bit and using brushes on the streets of Wellington.



oO WWS Oo

No comments:

Post a Comment