Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sunscreen






We took advantage of the awesome weather over the weekend to paint the back of a building that was looking a little worse for wear. I should have worn more sunscreen on the backs of my legs because now they're bright pink ha!


....................

Nice installation work by EEK


....................

... And a few randoms I found on my way to get the John / Hanson street boards ...

(Oops posted this twice)



....................

Aim sent me through a link to an article that featured in The New Zealand Herald last week. The $25,000 study, titled Tagging and Graffiti: Attitudes and Experiences of Young New Zelanders. It makes for a pretty interesting read into the views of the general public, aswel as lecturers from The Criminology Institute of Victoria University.

Check it out HERE

And while we're on the subject of graffiti laws....

Australia plans to introduce even harsher penalties toward graffiti 'vandalism'

Check out the 3news article that appeared on Nightline last night HERE

(This is my first attempt at making a poll. Bit rusty but I'll get the hang of it)





oO WWS Oo



No comments:

Post a Comment