Saturday, September 5, 2009

Waitangi Park



I hardly ever get up to Waitangi park due to lack of motivation most of the time. I don't mind walking up there but it's the walk home that I'm not so keen on ha! So every time I visit there's usually some new stuff to photograph.

I think my timing is a bit off as the Sun and I manage to collide and I almost always end up taking a photo into the sun. Not good when it comes to the editing side of things.





....................

There's so many extra photos taken from last Saturday's legal wall effort by Cast Editor and Erase that it's only fair I post some of the other random shots I got.....



Above: The owner comes out to see the progress...




Thanks for raping my can of Matte Black Editor haha! Jokes...


Coming up.....

Eek & Yelz yeti-squatch takeover

&

Some other stuff. I think.

oO WWS Oo

No comments:

Post a Comment