Saturday, September 26, 2009

I just had to have it!

Just when I thought I had got most of PNTR and Drypnz's work that have gone up in the last 2 weeks but I was sadly mistaken. My observation skills haven't BEEN up to scratch of late.



Thanks Mark! I never go up to the Letter Press building!



....................

I got told that this building's exterior had a re-fit. It's not my best set of photographs but you get the idea..





Some overseas visitors
...................

....................

Now everyone has probably either heard OF and/or seen the MUTO animation video by Italian artist BLU. He has outshone himself again with a combo animation video with David Ellis, an artist from North Carolina USA.



Check out Blu's site HERE and David Ellis HERE

Coming up.....

Drypnz mural madness

&

Weekend photo quest!

oO WWS Oo

(I apologise for the typo errors for this post. I think I got a wee bit distracted)

No comments:

Post a Comment