Saturday, November 8, 2008

Opening Night



Opening night at Manky Chops' show SEMI-INTERNATIONAL curated by Drypnz.

Most of these photos were taken early in the night. To be honest I couldnt work my camera as well as one would hope after downing alot of beer later that evening. I've heard through the grapevine that the tasty but very experimental Punch kicked everyones ass! So glad I only had a glass or 2 of that haha.



Great to see the masses walking through the door to check out what the haps is!
Thanks Manky Chops and Drypnz for doing it again!

....I'll get back to Graf right after this post I promise....
oO WWS Oo

1 comment:

  1. Few Familer (backs of) heads in the first photo... Was it you sticking the camera around the curtain to take sneaky shots...WE saw you... but you Didnt Get Me! Mwwwahhahahahahahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete