Friday, February 22, 2013

4 months


Wow. It's been over 4 months since I last posted anything. Admittedly I fell off the posting wagon and really couldn't be bothered posting or taking any photos. Surprising how much your day job takes over your life. Excuses aside it's a new year albeit a few months into it but I'm back.

Since my last post I've moved to the other side of town (I miss Aro) grown a beard and got a tattoo of an illustration of an artist I really admire, turned 30, haven't sketched or painted for ages but still have love for whats going up in Wellington.

Anyway...


By chance I saw BMD and Blake about to paint a wall in a carpark near my new place. Being the good cunts that they are they let me hang, talk shit and snap some pics.










I've missed doing this and it's taken the aforementioned months to realise it.

More posts to come.

oO WWS Oo

1 comment:

  1. ..glad your back on the scene.. is a high welcome, especially from us no longer resident to the Capital City.. chur MLRKE

    ReplyDelete