Monday, October 19, 2009

Clash of the titans



If Only I had the money!!!

Check out 12ozprophet for a readers poll on who they think will take it out.


....................

Mugs has been getting himself out here of late. Always loved his style since the first time we drunk beers and had a sketch.

Above: Moa Point

... Don't you know I'm loco ...



I saw a few more that I haven't got yet on our painting travels yesterday.... watch this space

....................


Thought I would test out my panoramic photo taking skills on this wall by Cast Eek and Editor at Massey Uni / Wellington High. Didn't turn out too bad.

Thanks Tristan :-)

( Graffography has some close up shots of each piece )

....................

This is just one of many Chucks pasteys I've seen around...

I've been lazy with the posts lately and have been inundated with photos of new works.

Coming up.....

The BMD

&

Moa Point

oO WWS Oo


1 comment: