Saturday, July 11, 2009

Palmer Street / Banksy Bristol

The mural at the cul-de-sac end of Palmer street got a nice make-over in the weekend.
EEk, Drypnz, Editor And a guy named Pierre I believe. Looking good homies!

Drypnz

Editor

EEK

Meanwhile... Somewhere on the otherside of the world...




The lovely Sarah went to Bristol City Museum (UK) to see Banksy's show thats on for the English summer.

She took near on 30 photos in total but I'll stagger them over 2 posts. Tried to make a slide show thingee but blogger didn't like it. Oopps.










Thank you Sarah!
I know I sound like a broken record but my laptop died AGAIN and had to be taken back. Its running perfectly now thank god so I'll post up some old photos from when I first started taking snaps.

oO WWS Oo

No comments:

Post a Comment