Saturday, March 14, 2009

Auction


Went up to Manky Chops to check the Freshly Painted Auction. The place was looking different after a bit of a change-around (due to them acquiring a new office space)

Being the tired old nana that I am I didnt stick around for long.... Most probably a blessing-in-disguise cos I could see myself devouring the lethal Punch concoction on offer and rolling home at some ungodly hour of the morning and not really remembering it all.

They had only got through 3 or 4 walls by the time I left with most selling pretty quickly.


Brad in the mix



$66.60!!!



.......Saw this rolling by last weekend.





..And saw some RAILWAY ROCKERZ getting high


...and a lady SINning in Glover Park


More Manky Chops goodness coming soon. Watusi here we come! Lol

oO WWS Oo




No comments:

Post a Comment