Monday, February 16, 2009

Nelson


Marlborough Sounds
Taken from my window on the plane

Nelson isn't known for its graffiti culture so I wasnt given much to work with while I was there except the Lovable Drypnz who had stickers plastered up everywhere.



One good thing about Nelson however is that any stickers etc that are put up will most likely die of old age as opposed to someone ripping them down. I was surprised to see a sticker combo I started up in Tahunanui still fully intact and one in the middle off town still going strong.

Now since I've been gone over a week I really should be out there getting anything that has gone up in my absence, but Im so glad to be home that I don't want to leave the house, plus my ears are giving me grief after a bit of over exposure to the sea.


Tahuna Beach




Drypnz



Drypnz

oO WWS Oo

No comments:

Post a Comment