Monday, December 22, 2008

Buff Mish...


Since I was too busy putting up my stencil I didn't really have time to get any action shots. I Thank the Graf gods that I finished in time to get some of the finished products though.

Inevitably we knew that all the fresh stuff would get capped within days or even hours, and their we're a few too many pessimists that chose to remind us of that. Obviously they completely missed the point of the whole day!!!!

Anyway, we had fun for 5 or so hours.




CAST & EDITOR

BEWARE W/ SICKFURBALL CHARACTERS ON THE LOOKOUT

COVET


ERASE


PSYLON


KURS

DOTS


SHIV


I just realised that I accidently deleted the pics of Silenc! Grrr When I acquire some more I will put them up asap.

Thanks to SICKFURBALL for the action flicks! Your awesome.

oO WWS Oo

No comments:

Post a Comment