Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Not entirely related but.....

I'm probably lightyears behind but while on my usual addiction-fuelling rampage through The French art shop and Gordon Harris I discovered a book called Pictoplasma. Now i've been a fan of street art characters forever but holding a book dedicated to contempory character designs, in all shapes and sizes, cuteness and colours was a dream come true. If I wasn't such a strong believer in karma I would have walked my excited self out those doors with the book up my shirt!


Thinking that I knew a thing or two about books and art and books about art I mentioned this character bible to a good friend last night. I got a blase' response from him sayin 'Oh yeh, Ive got the first one'....again If I didn't believe in karma ;-P...haha I managed to coax him into letting me borrow it.


But for all of those who can't get your hands on the book, they have a HUGE online archive of submitted character designs which you can check out HERE
oO WWS Oo

No comments:

Post a Comment