Monday, November 24, 2008

Mad Skills



I'm sure milkshake smelling perfume was added to Ironlak so it makes it easier for the 5-0 to sniff any writers out before they are seen. I was walking down through Leftbank (the shop area of Leftbank) and got a huge whiff of the said Ironlak and knew that either someone was painting or had just hit it. To my surprise I found Ikon painting up a quote ''QUICK PIECE''


I was relieved that it was someone with some skill doing it because we all now how shit Leftbank has been over the last 3 or 4 months, Crappy tags over decent pieces has made it look like the local kindergarten had escaped with a box of crayons and drawn on the walls while mummy wasn't looking. Lets cross our fingers and hope THE BIG BUFF keeps it spik-n-span for at least 5 minutes.











Using up the last of the paint



oO WWS Oo

No comments:

Post a Comment