Monday, September 15, 2008

SlapStick


Started up some Sticker Combos while in Nelson for a.... umm er long weekend! (Yeah right, DRINKING weekend!) Had a bit of a wander around and only found a few faded sticks and school boy tags.

Gathered up a few stickers from my personal collection and slapped them up at the first sign of any graf life forms. Most prolific stickers there were the Bobby Wang Asian-guy-with-flat-top-mullet stickers! I couldnt resist the temptation and stole one for my black book.

Beware, Drypnz, Neonate, Jerome Cope!us .....and Bobby Wang, Trafalgar St. (The sticker down the bottom of this picture amazed me by still being up after 6/7 months!)



Started up this one at Tahuna Beach. Noticed this box sticking outta the ground by the library and knew it would be perfect. While putting up the sticks a kid came over to ask innocently what I was doing. When I replied ''For people to look at" he asked 'Why?'...I knew from there it would turn into a very VERY long conversation lol.


Beware, Drypnz, VLT, Pntr, Eeks


The best find of the whole trip! Trafalgar St


By the Sutar art gallery

Found this on a long walk home. Ive seen this heaps around Wellytown. Had to dodge a pair of elderly boy racers to get a shot.


1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you're spreading the good word and enlightening Nelson.
    Wouldn't it be cool if that kid became a graf head. I could just see his parents telling him to stop it and get a real hobby and him saying But why?

    ReplyDelete